- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Design, Develop and Implement various C# and ASP.NET based software applications.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using C#.NET and build Azure based applications.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Comply with various .NET coding standards to build high efficiency software applications.
- Will need to analyze and design databases interacting with ASP.NET software applications. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
|Min Education qualification||Master’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering or related field with 6(six) months of experience in the job offered or as a IT Consultant/IT Analyst/ Developer/Programmer/ IT Engineer or very closely related field. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT/ Engineering(any) or related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field|
|EXPERIENCE||Experience of six months in ASP.NET, C# Programming and SQL Server is required. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.|